AI summary & topic connections

Describes years of symptoms, miscarriages, relocation and limitations on community participation attributed to wireless environments. Reports improvement in a rural home without Wi-Fi and urges attention to school exposures.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “I've had to quit volunteer work”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “headaches, pain in my leg and arms”
  • Reproduction & pregnancy: “miscarriages”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “we lived under power lines”
  • Smart meters: “above six smart meters”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wifi in our apartment”
  • Towers & siting: “many cell towers within a short distance”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “eliminating wifi and other wireless from schools”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Staci Howard. I'm 36 years old, but in my late twenties I started experiencing many health issues. I went from a very health wife and mom of two young children, to an anxious, hurting women that couldn't get answers. I saw multiple doctors, they all told me that my labs were great and I was healthy. I wasn't experiencing good health, however. I not only was struggling with mental health struggles like anxiety, panic attacks and depression, I was also having many physical symptoms. I was battling headaches, pain in my leg and arms, flushed cheeks, jaw pain, brain fog, miscarriages, trouble sleeping and other things that would come up here and there. I wasn't getting any answers, my health was getting worse and my husband was concerned. One day I realized that when I was carrying my cell phone in my jean pocket, my leg pain increased. I also noticed that my arm pain and headaches were also worse with cell phone use. I had no idea this could happen, but I reached out to a professional in the holistic health space and she confirmed that it can happen. As we dove into this subject, we looked around our apartment and realized we lived under power lines, above six smart meters, wifi in our apartment and the apartments around us and many cell towers within a short distance from our home. This realization was completely overwhelming and my parents graciously allowed our family to move in with them, they lived rurally and they completely changed their lives around for us. They turned their wifi off, which, interestingly enough, I reacted to when my mom turned the wifi back on without my knowledge. I felt completely drained and defeated, I remember crawling onto the couch overwhelmed, having no idea that she had turned it on and not realizing why I was responding in the way I did. I hardly left their home for a month, I finally started to slowly adventure back out into the world, realizing that places like the church building and the library were toxic to me. My tongue would start tingling, I would get light headed, feel nauseous and have extreme brain fog. We all ended up moving even further from city life, moving to Eastern Oregon where we had more sunshine and less wireless radiation exposure. We don't have wifi in our home, I didn't have a cell phone for over seven year, just recently getting one due to my children being older and me needing to be able to be reached easier. It took over a year until I could sit through an entire church service again, often needing to take breaks and go outside. I still react going into the library, or if I'm at church very long I feel, what we call "wi-fried". Headaches, rosey cheeks, tingling tongue, light headed, brain fog... they are all still realities of being in wireless environments. Having my home base safe, allowing healing is what has allowed me to heal as much as I have, I believe it's why I've also been able to have three more healthy babies. My husband also feels a difference between high wireless spaces and our home, he gets brain fog and headaches as well. It's been a long journey, I'm thankful that I can handle being in the community as much as I do, because I know not everyone can. I "budget" my time, knowing if I have church and a meeting in one week, I may not take my kids to the library that same week... or different things like that. I have missed out on many things, I've had to quit volunteer work because I couldn't handle that much wireless exposure. In my experience, schools are the worst. I had take my son to an event at a local public school and I could hardly stand being in the building. It's my belief that food dye and wireless radiation are the two biggest issues in our schools today, with the behavioral issues we're facing, I firmly believe eliminating wifi and other wireless from schools would help these kids an amazing amount. Thank you so much for looking into this! I believe it will be life changing for so many.