AI summary & topic connections
Reports migraines associated with nearby towers and holding a phone to the ear. Opposes towers in schools and neighborhoods and questions sending a child to a school with towers.
- Towers & siting: “There are 3 towers at my son's future High School”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “Please do not put them in schools”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I get instant migraines”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I can tell when there is a tower nearby because I get instant migraines that go away about 20 minutes after I distance myself. The only other time I get the same migraines is when I put the cell phone to my ear, which I hardly do anymore because its the headache is too intense. There are 3 towers at my son's future High School and I am hesitating to send him to this school because of them. Please do not put them in schools where we make life harder on children, nor in neighborhoods where people's health are at risk.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.