AI summary & topic connections
Reports chronic migraines, seizures, hearing changes and skin concerns. Describes medical investigations and associates symptom patterns with claimed geoengineering, coal smoke and artificial lighting.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “my first grand Mal seizure while sleeping”
- Atmospheric spraying / geoengineering: “I have discovered they always happen after heavy geoengineering days”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I had a liver transplant in Jan.2012, from anorexic alcoholism. I had two kids afterwards so I was healthy after my transplant. I always got migraines before transplant but figured it was from my alcoholism. I don't drink anymore but was still getting chronic migraines then in April 2019 I had my first grand Mal seizure while sleeping. It threw me out of bed and I broke my C5 C6 C7, my neck.
I have been documenting my migraines since around 2015 because they got really bad when I was pregnant with my daughter but I was normal frequency and not throwing up everyday with my son. I was looking for migraine answers online when I was informed about chemtrails and geoengineering. I have been seeing doctors this entire time trying to figure out the causes, triggers, how to alleviate the pain without pills that were making me worse. I have discovered they always happen after heavy geoengineering days usually before a big frontal system pushes through, and when my neighbors burn coal for heat in the winter and I can't find any oxygen in they air when i'm trying to shovel snow. My seizures only occur in spring, end March beginning of April, my doctors can't explain that either. I get major frequency changes in my hearing, and dog whistle sounds often that don't go away when I move rooms or go outside and no one else in my house hears them. Smells and light trigger my migraines, not sun just artificial lights. I am now waiting to see a dermatologist because I'm getting skin issues, supposedly a genetic issue. I hope this helps.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.