AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports needing distance from communications and power infrastructure and describes withdrawing a child from a school near a cell installation.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I need to live away from cell towers, electric big towers etc.”
- Towers & siting: “I need to live away from cell towers, electric big towers etc.”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I need to live away from cell towers, electric big towers etc.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I even took my child out of school for a big cell unit is within 25 feet of his school.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Please listen for this greatly affects my health.
I need to live away from cell towers, electric big towers etc.
I need to be even careful in my own dwelling-this is no joke---
please for the sake of me and my family and all the others out there that are affected by this and don't even fully realize it!!!
I even took my child out of school for a big cell unit is within 25 feet of his school.
Since, I am teaching him now at school he is more calm and able to take in the info.
Sincerely,
ab
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.