AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports mold-related illness and ME/CFS, describes symptoms during phone use and asks HHS to investigate factors affecting recovery.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “g my cell phone, I start to feel very ill after about an hour. I get extremely tired with dizziness and brain fog. I also can get headaches and neurological issues, such as difficulty walking. I have a feeling the EMF from the phone is making my brain even more inflamed than it ”
  • Environmental effects: “I have been trying to recover from toxic mold exposure and have ME/CFS so I am very sick and unable to work. I have noticed whenever I am near my phone or using my cell phone, I start to feel very ill after about an hour. I g”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient. I ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing indivi”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient. I have been trying to recover from toxic mold exposure and have ME/CFS so I am very sick and unable to work. I have noticed whenever I am near my phone or using my cell phone, I start to feel very ill after about an hour. I get extremely tired with dizziness and brain fog. I also can get headaches and neurological issues, such as difficulty walking. I have a feeling the EMF from the phone is making my brain even more inflamed than it already is from the mold mycotoxins and ME/CFS condition. I would really appreciate it if the HHS could figure out exactly why I feel so awful after using my phone. I am trying to heal from my conditions and want to better understand what factors impede the healing process and why. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.