AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports sleep and cognitive problems after nearby installations and requests consideration of measured exposure and public experience.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “confirmed that what was coming in through my window as excessive and greatly effecting my nervous system. This disruption in my sleep was profound and caused many issues for me...disturbing my daily work like....such as brain fog, irritability and flu like symptoms that have been pr”
- Towers & siting: “s a homeowner in Carlsbad...I was subjected to increased radiation exposure from from the installations that took place at Calaveras park during 2020-2021 with not public notice or input. My professional EMF meter confirmed that what was coming in through my window as excessive and”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned ci”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing indivi”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a concerned citizen and health researcher/coach.
As a homeowner in Carlsbad...I was subjected to increased radiation exposure from from the installations that took place at Calaveras park during 2020-2021 with not public notice or input. My professional EMF meter confirmed that what was coming in through my window as excessive and greatly effecting my nervous system. This disruption in my sleep was profound and caused many issues for me...disturbing my daily work like....such as brain fog, irritability and flu like symptoms that have been proven to be associated with EMF exposure.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.