AI summary & topic connections

The commenter expresses concern about cancer since 5G deployment and asks HHS to study long-term effects and vulnerable populations.

  • Cancer & tumors: “ It seems to me that since that happened, there has been more and more people affected by cancer today than in any other time in history. I would really like to see more research done in this field. This is why I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential ”
  • Research & federal duties: “since the introduction of 5G. As a parent and concerned citizen, I do not believe enough research was conducted before the US changed to 5G towers. It seems to me that since that happened, there has been more and more people affected by cancer today than in any other time in ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing indivi”
  • Towers & siting: “erned citizen, I do not believe enough research was conducted before the US changed to 5G towers. It seems to me that since that happened, there has been more and more people affected by cancer today than in any other time in history. I would really like to see more resear”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Wireless radiation and it's effects is something that has been on my mind since the introduction of 5G. As a parent and concerned citizen, I do not believe enough research was conducted before the US changed to 5G towers. It seems to me that since that happened, there has been more and more people affected by cancer today than in any other time in history. I would really like to see more research done in this field. This is why I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.