AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports tinnitus and mold-related illness following nearby tower installation and requests studies and removal of towers from residential and school areas.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have tinnitus that started the same month that 5G cell towers went up in our area in 2021. I have lived with this ringing ever since. Mold also started growing in our home since the towers went”
- Towers & siting: “I have tinnitus that started the same month that 5G cell towers went up in our area in 2021. I have lived with this ringing ever since. Mold also started growing in our home since the towers went up. I have lived here over 15 years and have n”
- Environmental effects: “at 5G cell towers went up in our area in 2021. I have lived with this ringing ever since. Mold also started growing in our home since the towers went up. I have lived here over 15 years and have never had a mold problem. Since 2021, areas of mold growth have shown up and in”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “p to the ER. Please study the safety of these towers and remove them from residential and school areas. This radiation should not be raining down on where people live and where children sit at school. Thank you.”
- Research & federal duties: “iagnosed with a mold illness, which caused multiple symptoms and a trip to the ER. Please study the safety of these towers and remove them from residential and school areas. This radiation should not be raining down on where people live and where children sit at school. Than”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have tinnitus that started the same month that 5G cell towers went up in our area in 2021. I have lived with this ringing ever since. Mold also started growing in our home since the towers went up. I have lived here over 15 years and have never had a mold problem. Since 2021, areas of mold growth have shown up and in 2022 I was diagnosed with a mold illness, which caused multiple symptoms and a trip to the ER. Please study the safety of these towers and remove them from residential and school areas. This radiation should not be raining down on where people live and where children sit at school. Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.