AI summary & topic connections
The commenter opposes ubiquitous exposure, especially near schools, describes avoiding smart meters and devices, and calls for protective action.
- Towers & siting: “barded with electromagnetic frequencies that are not in sync with our physiology. To have towers installed near homes and businesses, especially schools, is playing havoc on our bodies. I have seen and read the studies that demonstrate the impact these frequencies have on th”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ sync with our physiology. To have towers installed near homes and businesses, especially schools, is playing havoc on our bodies. I have seen and read the studies that demonstrate the impact these frequencies have on the brain, especially upon children. It is devastating to ”
- Smart meters: “rom EMFs continually emitted from them. I have argued with power companies not to install smart meters on my homes and do not use any of the smart electronics for appliances. The impact on human health is so profound, that when there is an opportunity to reduce the impact on human”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ have seen and read the studies that demonstrate the impact these frequencies have on the brain, especially upon children. It is devastating to health. I have purchased lead covers for our phones to try to help protect us from EMFs continually emitted from them. I have argue”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a retired lawyer and energy practitioner, I vehemently oppose the concept of having EMFs, RF and Wireless transmission every where we turn. The human body is unable to handle the impact of being continually bombarded with electromagnetic frequencies that are not in sync with our physiology. To have towers installed near homes and businesses, especially schools, is playing havoc on our bodies. I have seen and read the studies that demonstrate the impact these frequencies have on the brain, especially upon children. It is devastating to health. I have purchased lead covers for our phones to try to help protect us from EMFs continually emitted from them. I have argued with power companies not to install smart meters on my homes and do not use any of the smart electronics for appliances. The impact on human health is so profound, that when there is an opportunity to reduce the impact on humans, every avenue should be taken to protect our health. Our country is already staggering from the impact of all the pharmaceuticals that are being ingested, so please take action to help sustain our civilization in a mindful way.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.