AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports atrial fibrillation, worries that new wireless repeaters could worsen it, and requests updated standards and research.

  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “I am responding from the perspective of aN individual. I already have atrial fibrillation which can be caused or exacerbated by EMFs. Unleashing the industry to put up 5 and 6 G repeaters every block will very negatively impact my health. Standards are badly out of dat”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “industry to put up 5 and 6 G repeaters every block will very negatively impact my health. Standards are badly out of date and need to be brought up to the real world and regulated accordingly. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environment”
  • Towers & siting: “n which can be caused or exacerbated by EMFs. Unleashing the industry to put up 5 and 6 G repeaters every block will very negatively impact my health. Standards are badly out of date and need to be brought up to the real world and regulated accordingly. I support HHS taking an”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of aN individual.”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing indivi”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of aN individual. I already have atrial fibrillation which can be caused or exacerbated by EMFs. Unleashing the industry to put up 5 and 6 G repeaters every block will very negatively impact my health. Standards are badly out of date and need to be brought up to the real world and regulated accordingly. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.