AI summary & topic connections
The commenter requests independent research into long-term exposure, attention to children and vulnerable groups, and reassessment of safety standards.
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. As a concerned parent and member of the public, I supp”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “th and environmental effects of wireless radiation, particularly its long-term effects on children and other vulnerable populations. With wireless technology becoming increasingly common in our homes, schools, and communities, I believe it is important that federal agencies th”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “I urge HHS to prioritize independent scientific research, evaluate current safety standards, and ensure that public health decisions are based on comprehensive, transparent, and up-to-date evidence. Thank you for providing the public with an opportunity to voice these c”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
As a concerned parent and member of the public, I support further research into the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation, particularly its long-term effects on children and other vulnerable populations.
With wireless technology becoming increasingly common in our homes, schools, and communities, I believe it is important that federal agencies thoroughly examine potential health risks, consider the experiences of individuals reporting adverse effects, and identify gaps in existing research.
I urge HHS to prioritize independent scientific research, evaluate current safety standards, and ensure that public health decisions are based on comprehensive, transparent, and up-to-date evidence.
Thank you for providing the public with an opportunity to voice these concerns.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.