AI summary & topic connections

The commenter recounts a utility worker's description of a radiation-meter alarm and work breaks, raising concern about occupational exposure.

  • Occupational exposure: “There was an older gentleman working on the power line. He came down to speak with me. He said don't worry, your internet and phone will be back on line shortly. I asked him if he was aware of the dangers of the E”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “There was an older gentleman working on the power line. He came down to speak with me. He said don't worry, your internet and phone will be back on line shortly. I asked him if he was aware of the dangers of the EMF's. He said yes, " ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
One day awhile back, my internet and phone were down. I took a walk outside to the street area where I live. There was an older gentleman working on the power line. He came down to speak with me. He said don't worry, your internet and phone will be back on line shortly. I asked him if he was aware of the dangers of the EMF's. He said yes, " I have a radiation meter in my pocket and it goes off after 5 minutes. Then I have to come down off the pole for a few minutes, and then go back up. " He gave me an apologetic look, and said he was glad to be retiring soon.