AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes glare from LED headlights obstructing safe movement at an elementary-school event involving children and pedestrians.
- LED headlights & glare: “the parking lot after the event. A car, that was parked facing me, had the blinding LED headlights on and I could not see to move forward. Even the children commented on them. Children and parents were walking around me and I was afraid to move. The LED headlight car was wa”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I was at an elementary school event. I had 2 children in the car, ages 8 and 10, and we were leaving the parking lot after the event. A car, that was parked facing me, had the blinding LED headlights on and”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was at an elementary school event. I had 2 children in the car, ages 8 and 10, and we were leaving the parking lot after the event. A car, that was parked facing me, had the blinding LED headlights on and I could not see to move forward. Even the children commented on them. Children and parents were walking around me and I was afraid to move. The LED headlight car was waiting for me to move but I had no where to go. The car finally took a U turn so I could get to safety. These lights are very frightening. Thank you
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.