AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports numbness, brain fog and fatigue during years of tower proximity and occupational phone use, with improvement after moving and discontinuing phone use.
- Towers & siting: “of Downtown Minneapolis. 1 block off the freeway, my home was surrounded by EMF emitting towers. That home scores high in emissions - 84 out of 100 on EMF radar. I carried a cell-phone 24/7 as a Birth Doula and became very EMF sick. I had numbness in my hands/face that d”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “k. I had numbness in my hands/face that dramatically elevated when holding a cell phone, brain-fog and intense fatigue. After moving 50 miles NE of the cities and ditching a cell phone for 15 years, I have recovered. It took many years of hard work to heal completely, but the”
- Occupational exposure: “ies and ditching a cell phone for 15 years, I have recovered. It took many years of hard work to heal completely, but the dramatic difference between carrying a cell phone and not was the loss of numbness in my face/hands within about 6-8 weeks. The brain-fog and fatigue ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
From 2004-2013 I lived just South of Downtown Minneapolis. 1 block off the freeway, my home was surrounded by EMF emitting towers. That home scores high in emissions - 84 out of 100 on EMF radar. I carried a cell-phone 24/7 as a Birth Doula and became very EMF sick. I had numbness in my hands/face that dramatically elevated when holding a cell phone, brain-fog and intense fatigue. After moving 50 miles NE of the cities and ditching a cell phone for 15 years, I have recovered. It took many years of hard work to heal completely, but the dramatic difference between carrying a cell phone and not was the loss of numbness in my face/hands within about 6-8 weeks. The brain-fog and fatigue took more time as I rebuilt my reserves back up.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.