AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports worsening insomnia and other symptoms after meter installation and relocation, and requests infrastructure limits, independent research and wired alternatives.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ireless radiation is doing to my own body on a Cellular level. I have experienced chronic insomnia which has worsened in particular after a smart meter installed on my home several years ago and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant o”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “nights without any sleep, agitation, nervous system, disorientation, migraines, and chest palpitations. I’m also writing as a member of the public who is concerned over the well-being of all humans and in particular are most vulnerable, which would be children and the elderly as f”
- Smart meters: “lular level. I have experienced chronic insomnia which has worsened in particular after a smart meter installed on my home several years ago and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant on Wi-Fi. I have definitely noticed worsening in my co”
- Towers & siting: “ meter installed on my home several years ago and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant on Wi-Fi. I have definitely noticed worsening in my condition such as nights without any sleep, agitation, nervous system, disorientation, migr”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant on Wi-Fi. I have definitely noticed worsening in my condition such as nights without any sleep, agitation, nervous system, disorientation, migraines, and chest palpitations. I’m also writi”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ the public who is concerned over the well-being of all humans and in particular are most vulnerable, which would be children and the elderly as far as I know there has not been a long-term studies on human health and wireless radiation, which is increasing faster than studies co”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ educate the public about turning off Wi-Fi in the evenings or whenever possible to use a hardwired system.”
- Research & federal duties: “, which would be children and the elderly as far as I know there has not been a long-term studies on human health and wireless radiation, which is increasing faster than studies could even keep up with if there were any valid studies that weren’t run by special interest groups”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am writing as a patient who is concerned about the damage. All wireless radiation is doing to my own body on a Cellular level. I have experienced chronic insomnia which has worsened in particular after a smart meter installed on my home several years ago and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant on Wi-Fi. I have definitely noticed worsening in my condition such as nights without any sleep, agitation, nervous system, disorientation, migraines, and chest palpitations. I’m also writing as a member of the public who is concerned over the well-being of all humans and in particular are most vulnerable, which would be children and the elderly as far as I know there has not been a long-term studies on human health and wireless radiation, which is increasing faster than studies could even keep up with if there were any valid studies that weren’t run by special interest groups. I urge you to rain and cell towers and smart meters at the very least and educate the public about turning off Wi-Fi in the evenings or whenever possible to use a hardwired system.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.