AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports poorer health around 5G and requests testing, reduced exposure and legal protection for individual choice.

  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned mem”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “rates. We need to make substantial effort to decrease our exposure. We need HHS to create laws where that individual rights of citizens to be free of harmful radiation are respected. We need HHS to implement extensive tests on the effect of EMI on human health.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. We have found out that every time we are exposed to 5G out health deteriorates. We need to make substantial effort to decrease our exposure. We need HHS to create laws where that individual rights of citizens to be free of harmful radiation are respected. We need HHS to implement extensive tests on the effect of EMI on human health.