AI summary & topic connections
A parent requests independent health-agency research and practical guidance on children's long-term exposure, while explicitly reporting no known wireless-related illness in the family.
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I am responding as a parent and a concerned member of the public. I have two school-age children, and wireless devices are part of their everyday lives at home, at school, and in the community. I want them to benefit from technology, but I also want clear, trustw”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding as a parent and a concerned member of ”
- Environmental effects: “I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Federal agencies with expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health should assess the scientific evidence and listen to individuals and fa”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding as a parent and a concerned member of the public. I have two school-age children, and wireless devices are part of their everyday lives at home, at school, and in the community. I want them to benefit from technology, but I also want clear, trustworthy information about whether long-term exposure could affect children’s health.
I cannot say that wireless radiation has caused a health problem in my family. My concern is that children may experience years of exposure while important questions remain unresolved. Parents need practical guidance grounded in careful research, especially when avoiding exposure altogether is unrealistic.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Federal agencies with expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health should assess the scientific evidence and listen to individuals and families who report being affected.
I urge HHS to identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish clear federal research priorities. Please share the findings in language families can use to make informed decisions.
Thank you for giving individuals and families an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.