AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports palpitations, anxiety and impaired thinking around towers and Wi-Fi.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “They do affect people. I’ve been affected. I have heart palpitations anxiety when I’m around cell towers, Wi-Fi, etc. Mental thinking declines.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “They do affect people. I’ve been affected. I have heart palpitations anxiety when I’m around cell towers, Wi-Fi, etc. Mental thinking declines.”
- Towers & siting: “affect people. I’ve been affected. I have heart palpitations anxiety when I’m around cell towers, Wi-Fi, etc. Mental thinking declines.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “eople. I’ve been affected. I have heart palpitations anxiety when I’m around cell towers, Wi-Fi, etc. Mental thinking declines.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
They do affect people. I’ve been affected. I have heart palpitations anxiety when I’m around cell towers, Wi-Fi, etc. Mental thinking declines.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.