AI summary & topic connections

The commenter describes living under a tower, opposes residential siting and requests health-agency expertise and a response to the court's concerns.

  • Towers & siting: “I live under a water tower/cell tower.  I am in my home 24/7.  I cannot escape the radiation.  Radiation towers do not belong in residential neighborhoods. I urge the FCC to give meaningful consideration t”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “I urge the FCC to recognize the critical role of federal health agencies, including the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and to rely on appropriate health and biological expertise w”
  • Research & federal duties: “ recognize the critical role of federal health agencies, including the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and to rely on appropriate health and biological expertise when addressing  evidence and concerns about the adverse health and environmental impacts of wireless radiation. This i”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I urge the FCC to recognize the critical role of federal health agencies, including the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and to rely on appropriate health and biological expertise when addressing  evidence and concerns about the adverse health and environmental impacts of wireless radiation. This issue matters to me personally because: I live under a water tower/cell tower.  I am in my home 24/7.  I cannot escape the radiation.  Radiation towers do not belong in residential neighborhoods. I urge the FCC to give meaningful consideration to the experiences and evidence and to fully address each of the issues identified by the court.