AI summary & topic connections
Alleges targeting, sexual assault and trafficking through EMF technology, mentions deaths among acquaintances, and requests relief. The allegations and suggested connection to those deaths are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am a Targeted Individual. I am being sexually assaulted, trafficked, being com”
- Cancer & tumors: “nd oddly evenly occurring (heart attacks and stage 4 cancer). Free me from being sexually assaulted here in my ow”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “e passed quickly and oddly evenly occurring (heart attacks and stage 4 cancer). Free me from being sexually assa”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a Targeted Individual. I am being sexually assaulted, trafficked, being completed by EMF technology . The police in Anne Arundel County, MD, asked if I wanted to move to another country. Several of my friends and family have passed quickly and oddly evenly occurring (heart attacks and stage 4 cancer). Free me from being sexually assaulted here in my own home.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.