AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports multiple illnesses and a dog's seizures, attributes concerns to nearby infrastructure and household equipment, and alleges targeting while seeking assistance.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I moved to this house 20 years ago and have been sick since.”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “Every time he would have a seizure, my heart began having rapid pulsations and feeling like it’s flip flopping.”
  • Towers & siting: “In 2010 the county took by imminent domain a radio tower and turned it into a 911 tower.”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “I purchased a EMF reader and all of my electric sockets would read dangerously high.”
  • Satellite exposure: “I bought a Starlink for the home and began noticing in 2024 it would heat up and I’d have to unplug it.”
  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I personally feel I am targeted but I also am experiencing everything in my house and outside of my house is slowly killing me and my dog.”
  • Environmental effects: “My highly sensitive dog began having seizures in July 2025.”
  • Cancer & tumors: “In the past five years surrounding me in my country neighborhood, suicides and cancer deaths have been a normal thing.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live near an inactive mine that carries rare earth minerals. I moved to this house 20 years ago and have been sick since. Everything from depression to hypothyroidism to fibromyalgia to Hashimoto to imbalances. I’ve experienced anxiety, nervousness, loss of hair, nails, skin irritations, migraines, brain fog, weight gain, etc. In 2010 the county took by imminent domain a radio tower and turned it into a 911 tower. It isn’t even in the county. When I began to speak out about it, they would turn the tower’s red light off at night and keep the bright day lights flashing in my houses windows. FAA wouldn’t get involved and after a couple of weeks and complaining, they turned them back to red. My iPhone 12 would heat up and lock itself down for to hot and must cool down. I’ve had the IPhone 12 since 2020 and it’s been a constant hot problem and worse while charging. I bought a Starlink for the home and began noticing in 2024 it would heat up and I’d have to unplug it. It was worse in the middle of the night. In 2024 I began feeling radiation burning in the middle of the night and outside during the day. I began taking photos of the burns on my face. 2025 was worse. In July 2025 I began to be constantly exhausted and burned even in the winter. My highly sensitive dog began having seizures in July 2025. Every time he would have a seizure, my heart began having rapid pulsations and feeling like it’s flip flopping. I started swelling daily. Concentration was hard and I began cancelling life. Staying home to survive and take care of my poor dog that is still having seizures. I removed the wifi in June 2026 and the towers are still pushing out frequencies and burning me. In the past five years surrounding me in my country neighborhood, suicides and cancer deaths have been a normal thing. I purchased a EMF reader and all of my electric sockets would read dangerously high. The electrician who installed a whole house surge protector called it “Dirty Electric”. I could feel electrical surges in my fingers. I personally feel I am targeted but I also am experiencing everything in my house and outside of my house is slowly killing me and my dog. I have called elected officials and I have tried to get help to look at my electric and I get ignored. Recently I found my house and land listed in projects on USGS. They will not respond to my inquiries or answer me but the write up included electromagnetic information that I don’t understand.