AI summary & topic connections
A healthcare professional and parent reports anxiety, tingling and sleep disturbance during flights and near Wi-Fi and requests stronger research and exposure protection.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “The EMFs caused me to get very anxious, and nervous, my body had like a tingling though my whole body, and I could not sleep at all.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation.”
- Cancer & tumors: “We must cut down on the power this type of radiation as all radiation has serious health issues, which, can cause brain cancer and tumors, science has already shown this.”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS's request for information on EMF's and RF.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS's request for information on EMF's and RF. I am responding from a perspective as a healthcare professional, parent, and as a concerned citizen. I am making this comment to HHS to tell how the EMFs and RF have affected me and others. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. I have been affected by the EMFs on planes. As I had a 4-hour flight, that had a TV screen on the back of every seat on the plane. The EMFs caused me to get very anxious, and nervous, my body had like a tingling though my whole body, and I could not sleep at all. The next flight was a smaller plane which had no TV screens, and I was able to sleep and had no symptoms. This was no coincidence as it happened again on the return flight after having a relaxing vacation. The bigger plane had the screens and same symptoms appeared, and on the smaller plane, it had no TV screens and I had no problems. this affected me for weeks after the plane trip. I also feel this way when I am around Wi-Fi too long. Other friends and family have had the same experience and getting nervous and anxious for days after. This is a disruption to our brain and nervous system for the bad. We must cut down on the power this type of radiation as all radiation has serious health issues, which, can cause brain cancer and tumors, science has already shown this. The agencies must address this and protect the public from this onslaught against our health and sanity
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.