AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports electrical tinnitus and cognitive symptoms while working near an air-base cell site, describes measured changes, and raises concerns about coworkers' cancers.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “for almost 5 years starting in October 2020. From which I have continuously suffered with electromagnetic hypersensitivity(EHS), specifically electrical tinnitus. The previous employee of who's office I took over died of cancer, he worked there a long time. A close office proximity coworker the time ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “My name is Michael, I worked at March Air Reserve Base for almost 5 years starting in October 2020. From which I have continuously suffered with electromagnetic hypersensitivity(EHS), specifically electrical tinnitus. The previous employee of who's off”
- Towers & siting: “A large problem was the illegal cell tower site that was at a very low height of 25 feet and directly facing my office and parking space 200 feet away. At first, while the pandemic was ending, it wasn't too noticeable. Whe”
- Cancer & tumors: “The previous employee of who's office I took over died of cancer, he worked there a long time. A close office proximity coworker the time I was there died of cancer, he worked there 17 years. Many others having excessive health issues around me”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Michael, I worked at March Air Reserve Base for almost 5 years starting in October 2020. From which I have continuously suffered with electromagnetic hypersensitivity(EHS), specifically electrical tinnitus.
The previous employee of who's office I took over died of cancer, he worked there a long time. A close office proximity coworker the time I was there died of cancer, he worked there 17 years. Many others having excessive health issues around me, eventually myself only overtime.
I was born and raised in rural WY and have experienced the lowest and quietest EMR environments and the highest and most variable man-made ones at MARB.
A large problem was the illegal cell tower site that was at a very low height of 25 feet and directly facing my office and parking space 200 feet away. At first, while the pandemic was ending, it wasn't too noticeable. When the base started filling up again and when the adjacent building was finished. The cell tower was operating at a much higher power more often with greater variability. Which was when I started noticing the tinnitus, memory, and cognitive problems. I complained but was dismissed and ridiculed.
The workspace RF/MW power density went from 4 mW/m2 daily average to 14 mW/m2 daily average. Which is some of the highest to found besides similar condition around other cell towers. It was only noticeable over a few years of changing conditions. While being well versed in electrical theory, observant and having a lot of expensive meters.
No one else would notice this. Lots of us are being adversely affected but can not physically associate any exposure with any health effect or condition because the complexity of exposures and delays of effects.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.