AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports rapid heartbeat and other symptoms after a phone upgrade, perceived improvement through exposure reduction, and cardiologists who did not confirm wireless causation.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am a 74-year-old female in excellent health and suffer from EMF/RF hypersensitivity. It started in Spring of 2023 when I upgraded to an iPhone 14. Upon using it, I experienced tachycardia, multiple arrythmias, light headedness, loss of energy and confusion. I st”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “t started in Spring of 2023 when I upgraded to an iPhone 14. Upon using it, I experienced tachycardia, multiple arrythmias, light headedness, loss of energy and confusion. I stopped using my cell phone and began extensive research into the cause. With the help of a Building Biol”
- Towers & siting: “ the wireless radiation from cell phones, routers, blue tooth devices, computers and cell towers. Meanwhile, I visited two cardiologists; one in Wilmington, NC and one at Duke University Hospital in Durham, NC. Both cardiologists said that my heart is healthy but reacting”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ I was able to keep myself safely distanced from the wireless radiation from cell phones, routers, blue tooth devices, computers and cell towers. Meanwhile, I visited two cardiologists; one in Wilmington, NC and one at Duke University Hospital in Durham, NC. Both cardiolog”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a 74-year-old female in excellent health and suffer from EMF/RF hypersensitivity. It started in Spring of 2023 when I upgraded to an iPhone 14. Upon using it, I experienced tachycardia, multiple arrythmias, light headedness, loss of energy and confusion. I stopped using my cell phone and began extensive research into the cause. With the help of a Building Biologist recommended by SafeTechNC.org, I was able to keep myself safely distanced from the wireless radiation from cell phones, routers, blue tooth devices, computers and cell towers.
Meanwhile, I visited two cardiologists; one in Wilmington, NC and one at Duke University Hospital in Durham, NC. Both cardiologists said that my heart is healthy but reacting to outside stimuli. I told them about wireless radiation and my cardiac response to it. They could not confirm wireless radiation as the cause, because they had never heard of such a thing.
So today, after countless attempts to build my resilience to wireless radiation, I continue to be sensitive but not hypersensitive. I am grateful for that.
Susan Barrus
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.