AI summary & topic connections
Reports prolonged sleep problems during operation of a nearby rooftop booster station and improved sleep after applying foil to bedroom walls. Attributes the symptoms to the station; the causal and shielding claims are unverified.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “2 decades ago I developed serious sleep problems. For 2 years I slept very little. Then one day I noticed a strange small structure on the roof of t”
- Towers & siting: “lock. I found out it had been installed there for 2 yrears. It was a cell phone booster station. I researched that and found out that it was likely the cause of my sleep problem. I coated our bed”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
2 decades ago I developed serious sleep problems. For 2 years I slept very little. Then one day I noticed a strange small structure on the roof of tthe neighbouring apartment block. I found out it had been installed there for 2 yrears. It was a cell phone booster station. I researched that and found out that it was likely the cause of my sleep problem. I coated our bed room walls facing it with 3 layers of tin foil and slept fine after that.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.