AI summary & topic connections
Reports memory and mental-clarity difficulties attributed to RF exposure and describes shielding and corded speakers. Supports HHS investigation of potential health and environmental effects.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ not bluetooth based due to the RF effect. Prior to preventing RF in my home my memory was less, my brain was not clear. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential h”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “e purchase farday cages for my electronics and purchased an RF meter. I only to cord based speakers not bluetooth based due to the RF effect. Prior to preventing RF in my home my memory was less, my ”
- Research & federal duties: “preventing RF in my home my memory was less, my brain was not clear. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation.”
- Environmental effects: “ear. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of myself, as RF affects my brain. I've purchase farday cages for my electronics and purchased an RF meter. I only to cord based speakers not bluetooth based due to the RF effect. Prior to preventing RF in my home my memory was less, my brain was not clear.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.