AI summary & topic connections
Reports weakness and changes in sleep and hormones associated with 5G exposure and perceived improvement in lower-exposure settings. Refers to a Swedish study that has not been reviewed here.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “020, my health is getting more and more bad. I feel weaker by the day and have sleep issues. Moreover I have hormonal imbalances that resolve when I go to less EMF polluted locations. ”
- Towers & siting: “Hello, I live in Belgium and go to Turkey every year, Since the launching of 5G in 2019-2020, my health is getting more and more bad. I feel weaker by the day and have sleep issu”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello,
I live in Belgium and go to Turkey every year,
Since the launching of 5G in 2019-2020, my health is getting more and more bad.
I feel weaker by the day and have sleep issues. Moreover I have hormonal imbalances that resolve when I go to less EMF polluted locations.
You have a study made in Sweden attached that proves the physical toll of 5G anennas.
Thank you for your help.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.