AI summary & topic connections
Reports worsening sleep difficulty attributed to EMF exposure and perceived improvement with commercial mitigation products. Requests investigation and ways to opt out; product efficacy remains unverified.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ exposure over the last several years I have had an increasingly difficult time falling and staying asleep at night. Even when we put all of our phones on airplane mode and turn off our WiFi, I will have r”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “at night. Even when we put all of our phones on airplane mode and turn off our WiFi, I will have racing thoughts and a mind that can't seem to settle. When I purchased different EMF ”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “tect ourselves and our families and we need to look into this and give people a way to opt out of something that is harmful to their health and well being.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Do to the increase in EMF exposure over the last several years I have had an increasingly difficult time falling and staying asleep at night. Even when we put all of our phones on airplane mode and turn off our WiFi, I will have racing thoughts and a mind that can't seem to settle. When I purchased different EMF remediation devices, I have had some improvement and I sleep much better when wearing EMF harmonizing protection. There is only so much we can do to protect ourselves and our families and we need to look into this and give people a way to opt out of something that is harmful to their health and well being.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.