AI summary & topic connections
Reports insomnia and eye inflammation around rooftop antennas and perceived benefit from shielding. Advocates wired connections and stronger controls on wireless infrastructure.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “s on my roof. When I began having health problems, no one could help me. Severe insomnia and intolerances almost killed me, plus I suffered chronic inflammations in my right eye, the eye I”
- Towers & siting: “e well-being! I am Luc, a photographer who used to sell mobile phones and allow antennas on my roof. When I began having health problems, no one could help me. Severe insomnia and intoler”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ nothing to do with healthy living. A safe future lies ahead for all of us with wired connections. Regards from Belgium”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
“Less radiation means more well-being! I am Luc, a photographer who used to sell mobile phones and allow antennas on my roof. When I began having health problems, no one could help me. Severe insomnia and intolerances almost killed me, plus I suffered chronic inflammations in my right eye, the eye I used to take photographs. By chance, I discovered a connection between my condition and RF radiation from mobile phone transmitters, Wi-Fi, DECT telephones, etc. I tried shielding my head with metal-woven wire and it stopped the infections. A residential biologist provided clarity and my wireless was reduced to emergencies only. My social contacts did not understand this as they had no complaints (yet). Self-study taught me that the regulations were set up by the industry and have nothing to do with healthy living. A safe future lies ahead for all of us with wired connections. Regards from Belgium
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.