AI summary & topic connections
Reports reduced concentration and inability to tolerate crowded rooms with active phones after an earlier microwave exposure; criticizes exposure limits and raises environmental concerns.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “not able to be more than an hour in rooms”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “reduced ability to concentrate”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WiFi or mobildata”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “much too high limits”
- Environmental effects: “other people and nature”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Thanks for this opportunity. I have suffered from microwaves since I was strongly exposed 15 years ago. Today I am not able to be more than an hour in rooms with many people due to their mobilphones on WiFi or mobildata.
I get a stressfeeling in my head and reduced ability to concentrate.
I live in Denmark where we follow the much too high limits.
I also see what they are doing to other people and nature.
Regards
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.