AI summary & topic connections
Reports difficulty tolerating cities, workplaces and a home near a tower, with pain, mood changes and insomnia attributed to wireless sources.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “difficult to find professonnaly and in homes”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wifi radiation”
- Towers & siting: “Tower in front of my home”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “not able to fall sleep”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hi, I live in Québec in Canada.
I can’t stay in Big cities and buildings too long.
I live in country now but for 4-5 years daily challenges in contact with wifi radiation and 5 G antenna, and even my cellphone.
It’s difficult to find professonnaly and in homes , coffee … confortable environments.
I recognize easily wifi presence in a place.
it fills the Space and create sudden pain and Big disconfort physically, shift of state (to stress, panic, nervosity, lack of focus, clarity, negative and depressive thoughts, states and emotions. )
I lose totally my balance and need to go in nature, Forest to feel well.
I have a Tower in front of my home pretty close si ce 1 year. I am not able to fall sleep in the bedroom.
I can’t stay a day long at home.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.