AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports longstanding pain and sleep problems attributed to Wi-Fi, difficulty working and living in an apartment, and lack of medical recognition.

  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I have been sick from radiation since Wi-Fi first came to my home in 2005.”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “It started slowly the sleepless, then later came the pain that has stayed with me until today.”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “I have been sick from radiation since Wi-Fi first came to my home in 2005.”
  • Occupational exposure: “It's also hard to work.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been sick from radiation since Wi-Fi first came to my home in 2005. It started slowly the sleepless, then later came the pain that has stayed with me until today. I cannot be with my Wi-Fi on and it's hard for me to live in an apartment. It's also hard to work. But what is most difficult is the lack of acknowledgment from doctors and medical providers. You have to essentially "prove" your illness to people. Imagine feeling horrible constantly and having pork tell you there isn't anything wrong. That you cannot possible be sick from radiation because there is "no research" to prove otherwise. So you hide in EMF support groups and find solace in deserted places. I hope someone reads this who can hear us. There are so many sick