AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes disrupted sleep amid neighborhood towers, cameras, a smart meter and a home router, attributing declining wellbeing to combined exposure.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I also have a EMF Wi-Fi router so basically I am completely immersed and radiation my sleep has been seriously interrupted.”
- Smart meters: “992 A Neighbourhood with very little crime or typical problems now I found myself surrounded by 5G towers flock cameras! Additionally, my house has a smart meter which a new one which was just installed inside the area where I watch enjoy TV.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I also have a EMF Wi-Fi router so basically I am completely immersed and radiation my sleep has been seriously interrupted.”
- Towers & siting: “ved to to escape city congestion! I moved here in 1992 A Neighbourhood with very little crime or typical problems now I found myself surrounded by 5G towers flock cameras! Additionally, my house has a smart meter which a new one which was just installed inside the area where I watch enjoy TV.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live in a very quiet neighborhood that I moved to to escape city congestion! I moved here in 1992 A Neighbourhood with very little crime or typical problems now I found myself surrounded by 5G towers flock cameras! Additionally, my house has a smart meter which a new one which was just installed inside the area where I watch enjoy TV. They installed a fiber optic cable at the where the ceiling meets the wall. I also have a EMF Wi-Fi router so basically I am completely immersed and radiation my sleep has been seriously interrupted. I have to rely on different sources to help with sleep and generally feel like this radiation is affecting my overall health.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.