AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports disrupted sleep after a smart-meter installation and improvement with a cover, and objects to being forced from copper telephone service to fiber.
- Smart meters: “A few years ago without consent when away from home a smart meter was installed.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “A few years ago without consent when away from home a smart meter was installed.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “Also I've had AT&T landline/internet for years, kept receiving letters/e-mails to switch to Fiber because copper lines were old.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
A few years ago without consent when away from home a smart meter was installed. After several nights of waking at 3am very unusual for me I suspected the smart meter was responsible. My research confirmed this was true. I purchased smart meter cover and was able to sleep through the night. Also I've had AT&T landline/internet for years, kept receiving letters/e-mails to switch to Fiber because copper lines were old. I refused. They turned off my service times,
I called was told to schedule appt which I did but kept RESCHEDULING. A yr ago my service was turned off, they refused to turn on until Fiber was installed.
I had e-mailed Senators, received automated responses, realized they're DS. Copper is healthy, has been removed from pools, etc. My plumbing, furnance,
A/C have copper lines. We don't use MW, wear copper bracelets, EMF protection, etc. The control is criminal, has to end!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.