AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports sleeplessness and buzzing during a stay with continuous Wi-Fi and perceived improvement after turning it off.

  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “At home I always turn off my wifi at night so that my body gets a break from the wifi energy plus I then get a good rest. While renting at an airbnb, I forgot to turn off the wifi and for a couple of nights I was”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “bnb, I forgot to turn off the wifi and for a couple of nights I was restless and couldn't sleep. When I finally realized the wifi had been on day and night, I went and turned it off. Immediately my body relaxed and I could feel a buzzing leave my body. I did not even real”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
At home I always turn off my wifi at night so that my body gets a break from the wifi energy plus I then get a good rest. While renting at an airbnb, I forgot to turn off the wifi and for a couple of nights I was restless and couldn't sleep. When I finally realized the wifi had been on day and night, I went and turned it off. Immediately my body relaxed and I could feel a buzzing leave my body. I did not even realize the buzzing had accumulated over the couple of days that the wifi was on, but it was significant and noticeable when the wifi was turned off. That night I slept well and got a good nights sleep! So, I feel we as humans need protection from EMF energy waves! I experienced it!