AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports family illness and financial harm while living near seven smart meters alongside dampness and mold exposure.
- Smart meters: “y has been greatly dismantled by the damages of sleeping directly inside unknowingly to 7 smart meters. Coupled with an unsealed concrete floor with a water table underneath so the bedroom was perpetually damp and mold in the wall of the kitchen. My son and I had a huge range of h”
- Environmental effects: “aled concrete floor with a water table underneath so the bedroom was perpetually damp and mold in the wall of the kitchen. My son and I had a huge range of healrh problems during the time living there.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a family that the physical and emotional health and financial security has been greatly dismantled by the damages of sleeping directly inside unknowingly to 7 smart meters. Coupled with an unsealed concrete floor with a water table underneath so the bedroom was perpetually damp and mold in the wall of the kitchen. My son and I had a huge range of healrh problems during the time living there.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.