AI summary & topic connections
An older caregiver reports years of EMF-related difficulties and limited ability to use a cellphone long enough to describe them. Welcomes research and hopes for assistance.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I can't be on this cell phone long enough”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I'm 76yrs old and have a 90 yr old husband”
- Research & federal duties: “thank God your doing research”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been dealing with EMF issues for 6 years now. I'm 76yrs old and have a 90 yr old husband that I have been trying to take care. There is so much to eexplain. But. Unfortunately I can't be on this cell phone long enough. But thank God your doing research. Maybe people like me will get some help with the EMF issues. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.