AI summary & topic connections

The commenter alleges long-term electronic harassment and employment and housing consequences, seeking investigation and financial restitution.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I HAVE BEEN A 27PLUS YEAR VICTIM OF ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT/TORTURE TILL DEATH.”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “GANG STALKING, nerve weapons, slander, libel against my reputation, my body, my home and everywhere I go, I am tresspassed out, fired from jobs, my whole life is compromised!!!”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I HAVE BEEN A 27PLUS YEAR VICTIM OF ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT/TORTURE TILL DEATH. GANG STALKING, nerve weapons, slander, libel against my reputation, my body, my home and everywhere I go, I am tresspassed out, fired from jobs, my whole life is compromised!!! Stop this now!! I have evidence I can submit, and already submitted it in FOIA request/expidited to Mr. Eric Powers in the Dept of Investigations with the DOJ He refused to give me any information and stop the electronic harassment will I doe!! Reason he gave was "I didn't list correct area where it is at." I told him IT WAS STARTED AT FISA COURT, MOST LIKELY, AND THEY DO ALL THIS COVERTLY, WIT NO DUE PROCESS, SO I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE, BUT ALL LEVELS OF LAW/GOVERNMENT, NEIGHBORS ARE INVOLVED!! STOP THIS NOW, AND WE ALL NEED FINACIAL RESTITUTION, ALL MY LAWSUITS WERE DISMISSED ILLEGALLY!! MS. KRISTI (KRIS) LEE DURSCHMIDT 838 N. 22ND ST. FORT DODGE, IA 50501 CELL: 480-257-3321