AI summary & topic connections
Reports being blinded by LED headlights and urges FDA biological-safety testing under a cited statute, including potential effects on wildlife and circadian rhythms.
- LED headlights & glare: “LED lights, including LED headlights, impact my life when I’m driving at night in my older ”
- Environmental effects: “ights are extremely bright and disruptive to wildlife and their circadian rhythms. The Food and Drug Adminis”
- Research & federal duties: “stration must comply with 21 U.S.C. 360ii to test and evaluate LED headlights for biological safety not only for huma”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
LED lights, including LED headlights, impact my life when I’m driving at night in my older vehicle that does not have LED headlights, I get blinded. These headlights are extremely bright and disruptive to wildlife and their circadian rhythms. The Food and Drug Administration must comply with 21 U.S.C. 360ii to test and evaluate LED headlights for biological safety not only for humans but for wildlife as well.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.