AI summary & topic connections

Suggests that holding a phone near the left ear may have contributed to hearing decline and supports speakerphone and hands-free use. Mentions two hearing tests, but this export provides no attachment links.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ phone too close to my left ear has slightly degraded my hearing in that ear. I've attached two hearing tests that demo”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
It's possible that holding my cell phone too close to my left ear has slightly degraded my hearing in that ear. I've attached two hearing tests that demonstrate slight degradation of my hearing in my left. Being right-handed it is typical for me to hold my cell phone in my left hand. While I am aware that it is recommended cell phone users hold their phones away from their ears, I'm sure I haven't always done that perfectly. Certainly, the use of the speaker phone function and laws that require the use of hands-free technology are useful in this regard.