AI summary & topic connections
Attributes a reported heatstroke while working at a camp and a later stroke while on vacation to wireless communications. Requests a remedy and says discussions with the provider have not resolved the claims.
- Occupational exposure: “My experience with the wireless communication industry Verizon while working at camp in windam NY in the summer of August 2024 I was affected by wireless radiation that gave me a heat”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “tober 2024 in Stuart Florida I was affected by wireless communication giving me a stroke in Stuart Florida while on vacation Please hear my prayer for remedy in my my ongoing talks with V”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My experience with the wireless communication industry Verizon while working at camp in windam NY in the summer of August 2024 I was affected by wireless radiation that gave me a heat stroke akso in first week of October 2024 in Stuart Florida I was affected by wireless communication giving me a stroke in Stuart Florida while on vacation
Please hear my prayer for remedy in my my ongoing talks with Verizon of no answer on the claims
Matthew skellie
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.