AI summary & topic connections
Identifies as a targeted individual and alleges voice-to-skull, directed-energy and nanotechnology-related attacks. Asks whether scans can be submitted; the same passage appears twice within this single official record.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I'm a targeted individual I'm encountering voice to skull synthetic telepathy, bio weapons and direct energy weapons electro”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm a targeted individual I'm encountering voice to skull synthetic telepathy, bio weapons and direct energy weapons
electromagnetic frequency and I have nano technology in my body. Could I submit my scans to you?
I'm a targeted individual I'm encountering voice to skull synthetic telepathy, bio weapons and direct energy weapons
electromagnetic frequency and I have nano technology in my body. Could I submit my scans to you?
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.