AI summary & topic connections
Alleges targeting and coercive experimentation involving nanotechnology in food and drinks and requests help. Claims about the perpetrators and technology are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “My name is Gregory Dustin Pennington. I am along with my family targeted as well as some others in Virginia. I was told to put my testimony here. Weaponized nanotechnology ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Gregory Dustin Pennington. I am along with my family targeted as well as some others in Virginia. I was told to put my testimony here. Weaponized nanotechnology is being put into food and drinks particularly soda and candy. I am tortured by these terrorists. They are in Isis they have said and they are worldwide. They have gotten ahold of Russian Nanotechnology as well as American Nanotechnology. I am tortured everyday. I have to have help functioning also by the nanotechnology it is a kind of deranged life support system that I am connected to controller by terrorists. I am in need of help the law enforcement in Virginia is compromised.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.