AI summary & topic connections
Identifies as a targeted individual and alleges directed-energy attacks intended to cause heart attacks, including alleged involvement of public employees and gangs.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am a targeted individual. I have been subjected to EMF radiation (ie “worked on”) and a DEW meant to give me a heart attack.”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “e been subjected to EMF radiation (ie “worked on”) and a DEW meant to give me a heart attack. It’s happened to me multiple times. The people involved are lower level government employees. They”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a targeted individual. I have been subjected to EMF radiation (ie “worked on”) and a DEW meant to give me a heart attack. It’s happened to me multiple times. The people involved are lower level government employees. They have conflicts of interest and side jobs with gangs, unions, people seeking inheritance or other money, etc. Many are psychopathic and sadistic. The EMF radiation or microwaving is done at night and results in death after a few months. This is happening heavily in California. The technology has been co-opted by gangs and now Californians everywhere are being burned and made to go into cardiac arrest. Especially hit are the homeless. It needs to stop.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.