AI summary & topic connections
Alleges stalking and electromagnetic-weapon attacks and requests investigation. Personal identifying details in the narrative are not repeated in this summary.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “laced on a list to where I'm stalked watched and assaulted with electromagnetic weapons. If u want to see if this is true covertly investigate me. I'm not hard to find. I need your help.”
- Research & federal duties: “saulted with electromagnetic weapons. If u want to see if this is true covertly investigate me. I'm not hard to find. I need your help. These people have sabotage every aspect of my life now”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is William Kirk im I've been placed on a list to where I'm stalked watched and assaulted with electromagnetic weapons. If u want to see if this is true covertly investigate me. I'm not hard to find. I need your help. These people have sabotage every aspect of my life now tortur me with these weapons. Thank u have a blessed day. William Edward Kirk 10 10 75.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.