AI summary & topic connections
The commenter alleges an electromagnetic weapon attack and asks about possible brain injury, recovery and accountability.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I was attack by some form of radiation or electromagnetic weapon at the house I use to live on .”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Electromagnetic tape as well how can I find out how much damage was done to my brain or to function normal again or if this people are accountable for them actions”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was attack by some form of radiation or electromagnetic weapon at the house I use to live on . Electromagnetic tape as well how can I find out how much damage was done to my brain or to function normal again or if this people are accountable for them actions
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.