AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes health problems to EMF exposure and requests restrictions followed by elimination of the exposures.
- Exposure limits & oversight: “The constant bombardment of EMF's has severely impacted my health and the health of many, and I hope that you will take steps to initially restrict and ultimately eliminate them.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of an individual concerned about my health and the health of others being threatened and impacted by EMF's.
The constant bombardment of EMF's has severely impacted my health and the health of many, and I hope that you will take steps to initially restrict and ultimately eliminate them.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.