AI summary & topic connections
Reports marked EMF sensitivity with burning skin, sweating, cognitive difficulty, sleep problems, headaches and ear discomfort near wireless devices.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “Yes I'm highly sensitive to emf. When I'm in close range to any wireless, Bluetooth or”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “raight, my eyes will flutter, I get anxious, hard to sleep, get headaches, ears hurt, etc.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “itive to emf. When I'm in close range to any wireless, Bluetooth or 5G My skin feels like it's burning, I start sweatin”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes I'm highly sensitive to emf. When I'm in close range to any wireless, Bluetooth or 5G My skin feels like it's burning, I start sweating, hard to think straight, my eyes will flutter, I get anxious, hard to sleep, get headaches, ears hurt, etc.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.