AI summary & topic connections

Reports seizures beginning after a nearby tower installation and improvement after using marketed EMF products. Relays statements attributed to Kennedy and concerns about towers encountered while driving. Causes and product effectiveness are not established by the account.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “s from my house over 10 yrs ago. I developed severe seizures shortly afterwards. My seizures were one every nine mo”
  • Towers & siting: “I believe cell towers are harmful. A tower went up approximately 1000yrds from my house over 10 yrs ago. ”
  • Smart meters: “ted. I have EMFSOLUTIONS.COMs products on my smart meter and in my house and in my vehicle. Ive done much bette”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I believe cell towers are harmful. A tower went up approximately 1000yrds from my house over 10 yrs ago. I developed severe seizures shortly afterwards. My seizures were one every nine months . Dr said I did not have epilepsy and they had no idea what caused this. I would feel an overwhelming sense of something coming from the direction of that tower right before a seizure. I would point in that direction and tell my husband " here it comes. All of my seizures accused at home. We have a metal roof and I heard Robert Kennedy Jr speak on the effects of EMFs. He stated that metal conducts EMFs. He also stated that EMFs CAN cause seizures. He said its not common but it does happen. He said that some people are more sensitive than others. He was also banned from all soccial media for one yr( by the powrrs that be) after he went on a certain network and told what he knows. The PTB also threatened to turn that networks satellite off if they had Kennedy back on their show. Kennedy ran for president after his ban was lifted. I have EMFSOLUTIONS.COMs products on my smart meter and in my house and in my vehicle. Ive done much better since then. I was out on a country highway a while back. I went through a section where I passed 8 towers in a 20 mile stretch. The EMFs where totally overwhelming. True story...