AI summary & topic connections
Reports palpitations near wireless sources and requests wired options, radio-off controls, local tower zoning and preserved landlines for emergencies. Objects to smart-meter opt-out charges as a financial burden.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “I experience heart palpitations from wireless modems and other wireless devices that e”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I experience heart palpitations from wireless modems and other wireless devices that emit strong current. T”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ard wiring as well as wireless, and requires hard wire options to be built into essential electronics like phones, pr”
- Towers & siting: “e policy that allows for local zoning of any cell transmission stations/towers and regulates placement of 5G transmissiom sources to ”
- Smart meters: “o dismayed to find if I want to refuse a new smart meter installation by National Grid, I have to pay an additi”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “rmous profits this company enjoys. This is a hardship for a senior on fixed income as I am. Thank you.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “g increasingly difficult. I would appreciate policy that requires essential systems like utilities and internet to be ac”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I experience heart palpitations from wireless modems and other wireless devices that emit strong current. They are uncomfortable and potentially dangerous heart arrhythmias that reliably happen when I am quite near a strong wireless source. For that reason, I have to avoid using wireless in my house, which is getting increasingly difficult. I would appreciate policy that requires essential systems like utilities and internet to be accessed through hard wiring as well as wireless, and requires hard wire options to be built into essential electronics like phones, printers,TVs, computers, and especially medical equipment. And allows wireless emission to be turned off on those devices that use it, rather than have it be continuous and unremitting. I would also appreciate policy that allows for local zoning of any cell transmission stations/towers and regulates placement of 5G transmissiom sources to be at reasonable distance from residences. It is especially dismaying that the FCC is allowing discontinuation of copper landlines. I have several health conditions that require occasional emergency treatment and without in-home wireless service cannot rely on my mobile phone in an emergency. In storms local cable and FIOS are not reliable and not having a landline available will seriously endanger my health. I am also dismayed to find if I want to refuse a new smart meter installation by National Grid, I have to pay an additional monthly fee of $29, a rather coercive disincentive considering the enormous profits this company enjoys. This is a hardship for a senior on fixed income as I am. Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.